Dining Room Open
We are happy to announce that our dining room will be open Monday, June 15th for eating in at half capacity. Our joy at returning to some of the normalcy we miss so much is tempered only by the fact that the pandemic is still out there and our concern for everyone's safety. To help us protect you, we will be doing some things a bit differently until we are given the all clear by the State of Michigan.
- Only half the booths will be available for in house dining.
- Only disposable utensils will be used.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask when not seated. No one will be allowed inside the restaurant without one. If you need a mask, ask the cashier and you will be provided with one.
- Anyone showing signs of sickness or unable to wear a mask can pickup their meal outside the restaurant.
- Ready food will be placed on the counter and customers will be asked to retrieve it to their tables.
- Pickup and delivery orders will be picked up just inside the front door and we ask that if it is not ready when you arrive to please wait outside.
- All booths will be thoroughly sanitized between each meal.